IT’S FRIDAY!!! I feel like I say this every week, but it’s ok because the end of the week is awesome. I hope I never meet someone who doesn’t get excited about weekends. Never.
I don’t know what it is, but I feel a little more out of it than usual. My thoughts are all over the place, I can’t concentrate…oh December, what are you doing to me?!
But it’s ok to be random and loopy every now and then. Why? Because I say so!
It’s also ok to…
- Listen to all the dooms day stories and roll your eyes all while thinking “what if…”
- Eat chocolate with every meal of the day, especially on one of THOSE days
- Nod off while brushing your teeth
- Be excited about holiday travel – only because you’ll be spending time with some awesome people!
- Still have some Christmas shopping left to do
- Put off your to do list for a day or two or three
- Be excited about your company’s holiday party only because you get to wear a pretty dress (and see your husband all dressed up)
- Scream at the top of your lungs while driving because the person in front of you is so F****** slow!!!!!
- Wish you were Penny on The Big Bang Theory…how much fun would that be!?
- Eat lunch at 10:45 am…that’s why you bring “afternoon” snacks
- Not keep a careful eye on a boiling pot of water and have it spill over onto your stove
- Get excited about the new skee ball game you downloaded on your phone
- Tear up (cry, whatever) while watching complete strangers get engaged (click here if interested)
Well, that’s all I got. Like I said, my thoughts have been super random lately but…it’s ok!
Have a great weekend!
Complete this sentence: It’s ok to ________!!