My love for Trader Joe’s is still going strong. So strong in fact that I wake up at 7:30 am on either Saturday or Sunday to grocery shop there. While the getting up early part is not fun at all, the ample parking, clear aisles, and stocked shelves are enough to keep me going.
A few months ago I wrote a post about 10 awesome Trader Joe’s products. Looking back, those are some of the more basic things I purchase on a weekly basis. Since then, I’ve expanded my list of awesome products. Things that are too good not to share!
8 [More] Awesome Trader Joe’s Products
1. Fig spread. This is now one of Vishnu’s favorite condiments. He loves it in his turkey and Muenster cheese sandwiches, and I love it in my egg and cheese sandwiches. This sweet spread pairs so well with savory ingredients.
3. Masala burgers. These burgers deserve a post of their own. They taste like samosa filling and are the perfect substitute for patties in Ragda Patties.
4. 21 Seasoning Salute. This is another recent purchase that we’ve come to love. It includes traditional spices like garlic, black pepper, onion, etc., as well as things like carrot, orange peel, and tomato granules. I’ve used it in both a stir-fry dish and a vegetarian chili.
5. Organic Brown Rice and Quinoa Pasta. While we still love the Brown Rice pasta I mentioned in my previous post, the texture of this pasta is better. And again, even Vishnu loves it, so you know it has to be good!
6. Light Champagne Vinaigrette Salad Dressing. I prefer homemade salad dressings, but on the days I don’t want balsamic, this dressing is perfect. It has a slight tang that goes nicely with raw/roasted veggies and tofu.
8. Corn & Wheat Tortillas. My mom found similar tortillas at their local Sprouts and raved about how much she and my dad loved the flavor. These obviously aren’t the same as the ones she bought, but we too love the corn and wheat combination. They don’t fall apart like corn tortillas and don’t have a doughy texture like flour/wheat tortillas…essentially, this is the perfect tortilla!