1. 17 Amazingly Bright Pictures of Holi Celebrations – As many of you may know, this past Wednesday was Holi, the religious Hindu festival of colors. No words from me will do this fun, colorful celebration any justice, so check out these pictures. Amazing!
2. Catching Up With the Times – I don’t really like to talk about politics on the blog, however in my opinion, I don’t think this is a political issue. It’s a human issue. An equality issue. And again, in my opinion, the government, or any other group, has no right to decide who people marry. Period.
Whether you agree with my point of view or not, this is a great piece.
3. What A Long Distance Relationship Feels Like – This fun little feature on BuzzFeed pretty much hit the nail on the head. Having experienced a LDR firsthand, I found each and every point to be so true. Ahhh, the things we go through for love!
4. What I Teach My Daughters When They Watch Me Eat – I really hope to teach my children some of the same lessons one day. Beyond trying new foods and taking the time to enjoy them, I think the greater lesson is to savor the moment and enjoy every single moment life has to offer.
5. Yesterday, Tomorrow, Today – A great reminder that we really only have this…very…moment!
6. Life Without Numbers (Running With Spoons) – I love Amanda’s thoughts on not turning every meal and workout into a mathematical equation.
7. A Future, Unplanned (Low…and behold’s blog) – I know for sure that the next few years of my life are going to be unpredictable and left to chance in some ways. The planner in me is still getting used to this idea. This post reminded me that it’s ok to take a back seat and just enjoy ride sometimes. It’s ok not to have a 5-10 year plan…in fact, it’s normal.
Enjoy and have a great Friday!
Any good internet reads this week? Feel free to share links in the comments!