1. I’m a “cookieaholic.” In fact, after reading Dixya’s post about Lindsay’s cookies, I knew exactly what I had to do after work on Friday. Like literally the minute I stepped inside the apartment. I wasted no time whipping up a batch of these Peanut Butter Avocado cookies (trust me, you absolutely can’t taste the avocado). Let’s just say, I had no regrets!
2. My new colleague, Bhusha, is honestly one of the nicest people ever. We spent a good portion of the weekend together, and it truly felt like I was hanging out with one of my girlfriends. She has such a beautiful spirit. I already told her that come Friday, I’m going to cry. She thinks I’m kidding. Ha!
[Bhusha hates getting her picture taken so let’s pretend I was able to capture one of us together.]
3. I have another restaurant recommendation for y’all. Nexxt Café on Lincoln Mall Road is awesome. At first, I was a little nervous after seeing the extensive menu. There were easily 100+ different dishes listed. We ended up picking some winners…
Sweet corn tamales (YUM!)
Spinach artichoke dip
4. Gelato is the best thing ever. EVER. Gelateria 4-D (also on Lincoln Mall Road) has some delicious, super creamy gelato. A must try if you’re in South Beach.
5. I could get used to dinner views like this. Definitely.
What was a major highlight from your weekend?