I can’t remember what my reading goal was last year, but I’m pretty sure it was more than 12. It is what it is, and something is better than nothing I suppose!
I’m going to up the ante in 2023 and make my goal 20 books. I’m feeling pretty good about that!
With that, here are the 12 books I read in 2022…
- Unbound by Tarana Burke
- Atomic Habits by James Clear*
- Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Hunt, Gather, Parent by Michaeleen Doucleff
- Lifepass by Payal Kadakia
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
- Book Loves by Emily Henry*
- Every Summer After by Carley Fortune*
- The One You’re With by Lauren Denton*
- The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu, and Douglas Carlton Abrams *
- Good Inside by Dr. Becky Kennedy*
This was very much a hit or miss kind of year in terms of books. The second half of the year fared much better, but I want to be better about picking out books that draw me in versus reading books/authors because everyone else is.
If you have any must read recommendations, please leave them in the comments or send me a DM on IG. I have a couple of books lined up, and even though I don’t want to follow the crowd this year, I’m always happy to get a personal recomendation!