People who know me in real life can attest to the fact that when I love something (and I mean really love) I get a bit obsessive about it. I tend to think this is a good thing because when someone hears me go on and on about something they know it’s coming from a place of ‘this resonated with me/worked for me/etc’ and not a sell.
That said, here are a few things I’ve been OBSESSED with lately…
Kirkland Signature Organic Peanut Butter. Y’all this stuff is DELICIOUS! I love that it’s made with one ingredients, comes in a pack of 2 (because…Costco), and is so freaking creamy.
Trader Joes’s Everything but the Bagel Seasoning Blend. I’m a little late to the party, I know! But this stuff is great on avocado toast, scrambled eggs, etc. Love the flavor and slight crunch!
Cacao Nibs – I don’t have any specific brand recommendations (got mine at a grocery store called Sprouts), but cacao nibs are perfect sprinkled on a Greek yogurt bowl. I love the crunch factor as well as the earthy chocolate taste!
My current lunches – Scrambled egg + egg whites, whatever veggies we have on hand, parm cheese, Everything but the Bagel Seasoning, a tiny bit of Bitchin’ Sauce, avocado on the side, and a piece of sourdough bread with butter. LOVEEEE!
Glucose Revolution – This book has singlehandedly changed how I eat – how often, what, etc. I’m finding that I stay fuller longer and no longer have that constant craving for something sweet. HIGHLY RECOMMEND reading this one.
The Morning Show! OMG. Again, super late to the party, but man, this first season has me glued! Love the acting, the storylines, the interplay between characters. So good!
Other random personal things
- Mila’s ability to communicate. We can now have full blown conversations with her and it blows my mind!
- How K communicates and talks to M (95% of the time). It’s the absolute sweetest!
- The fact that Vishnu’s has more work from home shifts (and that weekend call is now WFH)! Woo!
- Getting at least 7 hours of sleep. Still a bit of a work in progress for me, but I experience the benefits and am making it a priority to be in bed by 9:15 in order to be asleep by 9:30.
- My niece recently started saying ‘masi’ (term for mom’s sister) and I love it!
- Our walking pad – I AM TRULY OBSESSED! Our exact model is sold out right now, but this is one by the same brand and it was great reviews.
And that, my friends, is all the stuff I’m currently obsessed with! I hope you have a good Wednesday.