This was a good week. Lots to be thankful for, including some very joyful moments. All simple things, but things that bring a smile to my face nonetheless!
In no particular order…
- Mila’s little pigtails
- Kaiden eating his entire burger for dinner without a single word from me
- A much needed haircut for me (!!!)
- A mommy and Kaiden day – breakfast with our besties and the Georgia Aquarium
- Mila’s big, excited smile every morning when she sees K
- Amazing new episodes of Succession and Ted Lasso
- A couple of productive coaching sessions
- A new Awarify Coaching project
- Releasing a really powerful Momsanity podcast episode
- Recording a fun/needed Momsanity podcast episode
- General productive feelings all week
- Taco night!
- Pushing myself during my workouts this week (heavier weights!)
- Kaiden’s increased confidence in Tae Kwan Do
- Finalizing Kaiden’s birthday party date/location
- Pictures from Grandparents’ Day at K’s school (so blessed to have both sets here with us)
- Watching Mila fall asleep in my arms as I’m rocking her (THE BEST!)
- Reading with Kaiden every day at bedtime and seeing small improvements
- Warmer weather (except I don’t have a summertime wardrobe – need to find a few pieces ASAP!)
I’m sure I’m missing a few things, but even as I was typing all of these out, I had a smile on my face. Making this kind of gratitude practice a daily/weekly thing can bring enormous amounts of joy itself.
Give thanks…receive more to be thankful for! That’s how it works…
Have a great weekend!