High level bullet list of what was done/accomplished on both days 31 and 32 (in no particular order)…
- 4.5 hours of work calls in total – we’re a very call heavy organisation, especially right now (understandably)
- Zoom call with Kaiden’s teacher and classmates. He was definitely more vocal this time around than in the past.
- Pancakes for dinner – shared the recipe on IG yesterday and will also share on here soon. SO SO SO GOOD.
- Another episode of Ozark. This season is straight up fire. Vishnu and I stare at each other for a few seconds at the end of every episode. We only have 4 more left to go I think!
- Catch-ups with both my sister and her husband and my BIL and his fiance – I love my family!
- A Barre3 YouTube workout – so good (and FREE!)
- Day 7 of meditating in a Deepak Chopra meditation challenge group started by my cousin Shraddha
- Less calls but some ’emergency’ work that popped up at 7:30 am (always fun!).
- FaceTime with the grandparents 🙂
- This 30 minute strength workout – so tough – my arms are gonna feel it today!
- Dinner out from Xoco
- Another Ozark episode – this show, man. So good!
- Day 8 of said meditation
And because it’s Friday, I wanted to share a few things that are good right now. We could also use a dose of the good stuff right now!
Sephora sale! – It’s that time again. Today is the first day of the VIB sale with Rouge members getting 20% off. Do you guys want to see my list of things I’m getting and would be getting if I was leaving the house on a regular basis?
Meditation for Kids – My friend Tejal wrote a book about….you guessed it…meditation for kids. It includes 40 activities to help kids breathe their way through various emotions and practice mindfulness. It’s truly a wonderful resource that we’ll use for years to come. Kaiden loves the Dragon Breath exercise – it’s fun for adults too!
Workout with Salma – I’ve ‘known’ Salma for years! We ‘met’ shortly after I started this blog. She’s been so supportive over the years, and I’ve really loved following her journey too. Part of which includes transitioning to a career in fitness.
In fact, she created an at home fitness program called ‘Workout with Salma.’ I love this concept and actually used this type of program back when we lived in Miami and saw awesome results. Essentially, you sign up for a package (click link above) and Salma will send you a workout pack that includes links for each move and all the details you need.
This is perfect for people who get annoyed with YouTube videos and want a more structured program to support their goals. I highly recommend you check this out if you’re that person!
During Bad Times, ‘Don’t Look Down’ Is the Advice I Turn To Most
It’s Okay to Be a Different Kind of Parent During the Pandemic
The Parents Are Not All Right
No portion of this post is sponsored. However, affiliate links are included. There is no extra cost to you, but I do receive a small commission on anything you buy through my links. Thank you for reading and supporting My Inner Shakti!