If you’re like me (and have a blog), you probably suffer from writer’s block every now and then. As much as I love to stick to my MWF posting schedule, there are times when I have no clue what to write about. I’m literally stuck!
If this describes you even 1% of the time, have no fear! I’m sharing 50 out of the box blog post ideas (in the form of questions) today. Hopefully, a few of them resonate with you and leave you feeling less stuck!
[To see 30 more ideas, check out this post.]
Here we go…
- How would you spend $1 million dollars?
- If you could chose an age to stay forever, what age would you choose and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Would you rather be invisible or able to read minds?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- What do you want to be known for?
- What things make up your anti-bucket list?
- What would you do with your ’15 minutes’ of fame?
- If you could play a character in your favorite movie, what movie/character would you choose and why?
- What are your 10 favorite foods?
- What is your life’s slogan?
- If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
- If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in and why?
- If your body could talk to you, what would it say?
- If you could have an unlimited about of one things, what would it be and why?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
- What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child?
- If you were to start a company from scratch, what values would it be built on?
- What characteristics do you admire the most in others?
- What is the most embarrassing things you’ve done while on a date?
- If you were to get a tattoo, what would it look like and stand for?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the past few years?
- If you were a teacher, what subject would you teach and why?
- What’s your favorite Disney movie? Why?
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had and what made it so bad?
- If you could live one year of your life over again, which year would you choose and why?
- What does your ideal Saturday look like?
- If you had a theme song that played every time you walked into a room, what would it be and why?
- Who was your first love? What age, grade, etc?
- If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
- Who would be a part of your celebrity entourage?
- What’s your definition of success?
- What is the worst piece of advice you’ve been given?
- What is your word?
- Do you believe your birth order has impacted who you are today? Why?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?
- What is your middle name? How did it come about?
- Do you have fashion icons? Who are they and why?
- When was the last time you laughed so hard tears spilled all over your face?
- What’s in your bag/wallet?
- What TV sitcom family would you want to be a part of and why?
- What is the first thing you notice about someone the first time you meet?
- What is something you know you should get rid of but just can’t bring yourself to toss?
- What’s your favorite and least favorite part about getting older?
- What makes a house an actual home?
- What’s the strangest meal you’ve eaten?
- What’s the worst thing you did as a kid?
- Do you believe a person can have it all? Why or why not?
- If you were to be a tourist in your own city for a day, where would you go?
4 thoughts on “50 Out of the Box Blog Post Ideas”
i go through writers block at least once a month maybe..i will have to think of some of these when im not in the mood for new recipe. thank you!
dixya @food, pleasure, and health recently posted…Oven Baked Shrimp Boil
I am always going through writers block (as evidence to how silent my blog can be at times). These are some great ideas and I can always think of a few I’d like to write about soon.
Aparna B. recently posted…Five Thoughts on the Last Five Years
What a fab list and such great ideas to beat writer’s block Parita!
That’s like a nice challenge i’d love to take and who knows, I just might 🙂
Thank you for the inspiration!
Writer’s block is the worst and can be so frustrating. These are such good post ideas and so unique. I may use some of these! Thanks for the list!