This fun little survey has been floating around the blog world for the past couple of weeks, and since I know y’all have been itching to get to know me better, I thought I would do my part and fill it out.
Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!
1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend your Saturday?
Sleep in a little, make a comforting breakfast (oatmeal, pancakes, etc.), and lounge around before getting into the heart of the day.
2. Name your top three favorite TV shows.
Modern Family, The Middle, and Friends (reruns)
3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Both. But if I had to choose, I would say be in them!
4. Why do you blog?
Originally, I started this blog to share information centered around health and fitness. And now, it’s become so much more for me – a creative outlet, a supportive community, a way to share my thoughts on random things with friends, family, and complete strangers.
5. Share five websites you visit regularly.
Gmail, CNN, Twitter, Facebook, and People.com (no shame!)
6. If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?
There are quiet a few people I’d love to chat with, but if I had to choose one, I would say Deepak Chopra.
7. List a few of your favorite snacks.
Blueberries and yogurt, cereal/granola, Babybel cheese wedges, Clif Mojo Mountain Mix bar, nuts…
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
No siree…no pets here. I’m allergic to cat hair, and for the majority of my life, dogs have scared the s*** out of me. That is slowly starting to change, so maybe a dog is in my future (Vishnu, by future, I mean years from now!).
9. Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
My cell phone, my chapstick, and my rings (engagement + the one my grandma gave me)
10. What’s your favorite drink?
My non alcoholic beverage of choice is water, and my alcoholic beverage of choice would be a mojito.
11. Do you enjoy cooking?
I do! It’s fun and relaxing, but that’s not to say I don’t enjoy it when others cook for me. That’s fun too!
12. Do you have children?
Not yet. First comes marriage…
13. What are your favorite hobbies?
Reading, blogging, exercising, cooking
14. Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
I’m definitely not shy, but I’m not always outgoing. It just depends on who I’m with and what we’re doing.
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
My patience level – I would increase it.
16. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I really don’t have any favorites. I usually judge actors/actresses based on their roles.
17. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
I turned 28 on Monday!
18. Do you live near your family or far from them?
Far. My parents are in Atlanta, my sister’s in Chicago, and Vishnu’s in Fort Lauderdale. I wish we all lived within 10 minutes of each other. Hopefully one day…
19. List three of your talents.
I’m pretty good at doing math in my head, I’m a speed reader, and I’m getting really good at giving presentations.
20. What is your greatest attribute?
I think my greatest attribute is the passion I bring to almost everything I do.
Your turn! Answer some of these questions and tell me more about you.