Sometimes I wonder if I’m the only one who thinks certain things. I wonder if other people also have random thoughts floating around in their heads 24/7. I know I can’t be the only one!
Just to give y’all a little insight into the inner workings of my mind, I thought I would share some of the randomness. Some thoughts are serious and some are a little silly, and in fact, some may make me seem a little crazy! Regardless, here we go…
- When communicating with others, it’s not so much what you say but how you say it that makes all the difference. <– This pops into my head all.the.time.
- I really really really wish chocolate was calorie free. But then would I want to eat it as
much? <– I’m going to have to say yes!
- When will I be ready to move onto 8 lb. weights? <– Seeing how I’m still struggling with my 5 pounders, I think it’ll be a little while.
- Thank God for makeup!
- Sometimes ignorance really is bliss. There are just some things I’d rather not know.
- Would Vishnu have liked me back in high school? <– Probably not. I’m glad we met towards the end of college.
- Patience is a virtue. And I really don’t have it. <– Working on this!
- How is it that some people have it so good in life, but others are struggling day in and day
out? <– One of life’s biggest questions.
- I am graying like crazy. I hope I don’t have to dye my hair for the wedding. <– I’m getting old!
- What the hell am I going to make for dinner? I hate living by myself. <– Can’t wait until June!
- Florida in the winter feels like a totally different country. <– And I like it that way!
- I’m a really blessed person. Life is good.
So tell me, what are some of the random thoughts that enter your mind at any given time?