Over the past week or so, I’ve made a few random observations that I want to share.
1. I am super forgetful. I know, I know. I’ve already said this before, but it happened again. I forgot to mention that I was going to be in Texas for training this week. I was going to end with that on my last post, but I forgot. Guess what? I also forgot to mention to my fiance that I was going to be in Texas for training this week. I could’ve sworn I mentioned it to him a while back, but when I really think about it, I just messed up! Talk about communication and relationships. Vishnu was a bit irritated that he wasn’t in the know about this (as would I), but I’m super lucky that he understands me and the way my mind works when I have a million things on my mind.
2. The Atlanta airport is freaking huge. The Atlanta airport has ZERO healthy food options. Despite knowing this, I didn’t adequately prepare and ended up eating two greasy slices of cheese pizzas for lunch on my way to training. Gross! I had to eat something before my connecting flight, and the pizza joint had the shortest line. Not to mention, I was pretty much shaking by the time I reached my gate – I was that hungry!
3. People who wear excessive amounts of perfume/cologne should not be allowed on the plane. It should be against the law! I had Mr. Cologne next to me on one of my flights, and it was horrible. Like I can’t breathe horrible.
4. Spinach sauce is the bomb. My aunt made enchiladas for dinner the other night, and they were amazing! Recipe coming soon.
5. Moscato is good. Very good. Bud Light Lime is also very good. Just sayin’!
5. Having to blog directly from WordPress is not fun. I miss MS Live Writer. Please excuse the weird picture and font sizes this week. Everything will be back to normal next week.
Ok, I’m done with my observations…for now! 😉
By the way, I may or may not be posting much this week. It just depends on how tired I am from training. We’ll see…
Have a great week!
Have you made any observations this week that you’d like to share? Anything to complain about?!
0 thoughts on “My Observations”
I can’t live without Live Writer, it’s the best blogging tool EVER!
Haha number 3 made me laugh- those kinds of ppl should be banned from gyms too- talk about suffocation!
agh the excessive perfume/cologne people are the WORST and Moscato mmmm 🙂
Totally agree with #3! I’m super sensitive to smells so too much perfume/cologne always gives me a headache!
My observation today: Ryan Gosling has amazing abs!
Moscato is the best! I hate chardonnay, but I love sweeter white wines!
I hate it when I can smell people strongly outside… I mean really? You felt the need to give all of nature an entire whiff of your exhaustingly gross cologne?
Hey! I live I’m fort worth! Let me know if you are interested in a blogger meetup!
i had ms. perfume next to me once. it was super floral too which, for me, makes it about 12 times worse!
also, where in texas?
So annoying! I had a Ms. Snorer next to me this morning. Haha!
And I was in the Dallas area last week – fun times!