Before I share pictures from my week in Panama, I have a few things to update you all on-
- I have yet to be bitten by a mosquito. This may be because there really aren’t any in Panama City or it could be because of my amazing bug spray. I’ll share more about this magical spray soon!
- Panamanian food is amazing…even the vegetarian stuff. I love all the fresh flavors!
- The conference was a success. At the end of these kinds of events, we share a slide show of pictures from the week. I’m not even going to lie. I was thisclose to tearing up!
- Being in Panama and communicating in the little Spanish that I know has made me want to [re]learn the language (I took up to AP Spanish in high school and never took another class again). Rosetta Stone, here I come!
- I miss Vishnu! And I feel bad that he won’t be able to experience this amazing country.