home (FL is home now) to Atlanta today! WOO HOO! Even though I’m really sad that Vishnu won’t be coming with me, I’m excited to see my family and friends. This is my first visit since the wedding (almost 5 months)!
What a beautiful city!
I know time is going to fly. So much to do in a week. And I’m working remotely Monday-Wednesday, so time is a little more limited as it is.
Still there are so many things to look forward to…
- Spending time with my mom, dad, and sister. CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THEIR FACES!!!
- Hanging out with Vishnu’s mom for a couple of days. His dad is in India right now, so it’ll be just us girls.
- Attending a good friend’s wedding! I love love…and weddings!
- Seeing a lot of my friends at this wedding! Can’t wait to celebrate!
- Eating a ton of delicious Indian food. My gosh how I’ve missed it! I really need to work on my Indian cooking skills. Maybe I’ll come back from this trip motivated to start. Ha!
- Spending Thanksgiving day with both of my families…minus Vishnu and his dad. No worries – they’ll be there in spirit. Not sure what the meal plan is (Indian food or American), but I do know that I’m going to make some chocolaty dessert for us to enjoy.
So yeah, that’s pretty much my plan. Woot! Can’t wait! However, I’m pretty sure that the minute I land in Atlanta, I’m going to miss Vishnu and wish he were with me. Stupid med school! Oh well, December is right around the corner, and before I know it, we’ll be driving home together for Christmas!
Ok, time to pack and get some things done before my flight later today! Have a wonderful weekend, y’all!
Where is home for you? <— Atlanta has always been home for me until recently. I’m still adjusting to Fort Lauderdale and Florida as a whole, but I think it’s safe to say that this is home now!