1. It’s Friday. Enough said.
2. Certain parts of this week’s Modern Family actually freaked me out a little. A comedy scared me. Only me!
3. I’m going home for a week in November! And yes, I said “I” and not “we.” Vishnu will not be coming. His school scheduled comprehensive finals starting the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. SO DUMB!
5. This is so me.
6. Vishnu introduced me to Coursera the other night, and because I’m a nerd, I signed up for two classes – Fundamentals of Human Nutrition and Introduction to Philosophy. By the way, these classes are FREE! However, there is real coursework involved – readings, papers, etc. I plan on doing the work, but it’s nice to know that there is no real punishment for missing an assignment. Anyway, I’ll let y’all know how it goes as these particular classes aren’t slated to start until early 2013. The only downside is that sometimes courses are cancelled based on the professor’s schedule. Fingers crossed that doesn’t happen.
7. Next Tuesday Vishnu and I are going here for dinner. Woot woot!
8. I am working from home today because the weather is ridiculous. I don’t feel like dealing with wind, rain, and crazy drivers. No thank you! For anyone that lives on the eastern seaboard…be safe! Hurricane Sandy looks like one tough cookie.
9. My favorite someecard…
10. Enjoy the weekend!