Over the past week or so, I’ve made a few random observations that I want to share.
1. I am super forgetful. I know, I know. I’ve already said this before, but it happened again. I forgot to mention that I was going to be in Texas for training this week. I was going to end with that on my last post, but I forgot. Guess what? I also forgot to mention to my fiance that I was going to be in Texas for training this week. I could’ve sworn I mentioned it to him a while back, but when I really think about it, I just messed up! Talk about communication and relationships. Vishnu was a bit irritated that he wasn’t in the know about this (as would I), but I’m super lucky that he understands me and the way my mind works when I have a million things on my mind.
2. The Atlanta airport is freaking huge. The Atlanta airport has ZERO healthy food options. Despite knowing this, I didn’t adequately prepare and ended up eating two greasy slices of cheese pizzas for lunch on my way to training. Gross! I had to eat something before my connecting flight, and the pizza joint had the shortest line. Not to mention, I was pretty much shaking by the time I reached my gate – I was that hungry!
3. People who wear excessive amounts of perfume/cologne should not be allowed on the plane. It should be against the law! I had Mr. Cologne next to me on one of my flights, and it was horrible. Like I can’t breathe horrible.
4. Spinach sauce is the bomb. My aunt made enchiladas for dinner the other night, and they were amazing! Recipe coming soon.
5. Moscato is good. Very good. Bud Light Lime is also very good. Just sayin’!
5. Having to blog directly from WordPress is not fun. I miss MS Live Writer. Please excuse the weird picture and font sizes this week. Everything will be back to normal next week.
Ok, I’m done with my observations…for now! 😉
By the way, I may or may not be posting much this week. It just depends on how tired I am from training. We’ll see…
Have a great week!
Have you made any observations this week that you’d like to share? Anything to complain about?!