I definitely had a virus on my computer this morning, and I definitely freaked out about it. And I thought Wednesday was bad! Luckily the super smart IT guys at work made everything better, but it definitely took two hours. And I definitely have the best bf ever. He sent me an email this morning with detailed instructions on what to do if I couldn’t get IT to help.
- It’s definitely snowing outside. Big time (in my opinion). And it’s supposed to continue into the day tomorrow.
- I’m definitely moving into my apartment tomorrow morning, and the snow is definitely making me nervous. I hope the movers are ready to work efficiently and quickly.
- I definitely have not packed at all. Everything is everywhere at this point, and I’m definitely not putting too much of an effort into it.
- I definitely just spent a lot of money at Target, but don’t get too excited because it was on cleaning supplies for tomorrow. What can I say, I’m definitely a neat freak!!
- As nervous as the snow is making me, I am definitely excited to move into an actual apartment tomorrow. I will finally be reunited with the rest of my stuff! To be honest, I am definitely most excited about setting up my kitchen! I can finally start making some yummy food and share (the recipes) with y’all!
- I am definitely addicted, obsessed, in love with, etc. PB&Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter. I definitely eat it by the spoonfuls, and I definitely need help!
And finally, I am definitely loving tonight’s dinner. Check it out…
What is a “definitely” in your life right now?!