SOOOO, I meant for this post to go up last night after the Oscars, but guess who fell asleep during the show…ME! Another factoid about me: put me in front of a TV (at night) or in a moving car, bus, train, plane (any time) and 9 times out of 10 I will fall asleep…oops! I apologize, but here is my Oscar Night post anyways…
I haven’t watched an awards show in a LONG time, but I thought I would tune in tonight, since I’ve seen a lot of the movies that were nominated. I’ve been setting up for my movers all day, so I wanted to just sit and relax for a couple of hours. And it’s kinda fun seeing all the glamor that is Hollywood!
My Oscar notes 🙂 :
- The mom’s of nominees segment was so cute! I can just imagine what my mom would say if she ever had the opportunity to be featured in something like that!
- I love the color of Mila Kunis’s dress – lilac! She looked so pretty.
- Maria Menunos’s hair is gorgeous – I have to figure out how I can replicate at home!
- Justin Timberlake…need I say more!
- James Franco isn’t as impressive as I thought he would be.
- Anne Hathaway has a beautiful voice. I remember her singing at another show a few years ago and being impressed then as well.
- I had no clue Christian Bale has an English accent. What?!
- Long speeches really get on my nerves!
- What is Cate Blanchett wearing? Not a fan of her dress.
- Jake Gyllenhaal…need I say more!
- Robert Downey, Jr. will always be attractive to me! Such a hottie!
- Jennifer Hudson looks beautiful!
- And there’s no K in Rahman, people!
(This is where I fell asleep…zzzzz!)
As I’m sitting on my couch watching the show, I’m craving a lot of different foods I don’t currently have at home. Let’s see…right about now I could eat (not all at once, but one/two of these things):
- some really dark chocolate
- a big, veggie filled salad
- a strawberry banana smoothie
- a spoonful of peanut butter
- apple sauce
LOL! I know this is a random list, but my food supply is running low, so of course this is when I start craving all of the above! Don’t you hate it when that happens? You always want what you can’t have! Ugh! Hope you all were able to give in to your cravings tonight!
What’s your opinion on award shows like the Oscars? Love them or hate them?